Philips IntelliVue MP30 Specifications
- Height: 11 in (275mm)
- Width: 113.6 in (345 mm)
- Depth: 9 in (230 mm)
- weight: 13 lbs
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104°F)
- Operating when charging battery or when equipped with IntelliVue Instrument Telemetry: 0 to 35 °C (32 to 95 °F)
- Non-Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Battery Storage Temperature range: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 20% to 85% Relative Humidity (RH) (non condensing)
- non- Operating Humidity Range: 5% to 85% Relative Humidity (RH)
- Operating Altitude Range: -500 m to 3000 m (10000 ft)
- Momo- Operating Altitude Range: -500 m to 12000 m (40000 ft)
- Height: 0.78 in ( 19.8 mm
- Width: 5.866 in (149 mm)
- depth: 3.504 in (89 mm)
- Weight: 1.08 bus (490 gk)
- Nominal Voltage 10.8 Volt
- Rated Capacity at discharge C/5 6000 mAh
- Continuous Discharge Capability 6.5 A
- Battery Type: Smart Battery 10.8V, 6000mAh, Lithium Ion
- 26cm (10.4″) color touchscreen display with 3 or 4 waveforms.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 kg (13 lbs.) including Multi-Measurement Module.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever it’s needed.
- Optional wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another.
- Option to add Anesthesia, Intensive Care Package or Neonatal Monitoring.