Stryker SDC3 Specifications
- Dual channel HD recording in native resolution
- Record 1080p in MPEG4/H.264, the HD video standard
- Picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture recording
- Customize user profile settings:
- Prints per page, custom annotations, etc.
- Icon driven user interface
- Secure login by user
On-Screen Device Status
- Display status of surgical devices on all monitors: Insufflator, Shaver, Camera, Light Source, etc.
- Tailor which devices are displayed
- View custom surgical time out on all monitors
- Import & front load patient data
- Internal archive for up to 500 cases
- Seamlessly store & edit using Studio3
- Save to USB, CD/DVD, Blu-ray, Network, or Studio
Device and Voice Control
- Allows surgeons to annotate of the fly from the 1488 camera head, wireless headset, or wireless remote control.
- Stryker’s Studio3+ Application enables surgeons to archive surgical media in a secure location and also the ability to share with patients and referring physicians.
- Record two video signals independently or simultaneously.
MPEG4 (H.264) Encoding
- Enables high-quality 1080p video to be stored using minimal space.
1TB Hard Drive
- Store up to 500 cases in the internal archive.
- Direct integration with Studio3 provides the ability to Archive, Edit, and Share surgical media, while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Wireless Network Connectivity
- Wirelessly integrate with hospital networks, such as Studio3, PACS and EMRs.